And How I Can Help You!
For years our family has enjoyed vacations around the world. In December of 2018 I took a leap and decided to help plan those same trips for others!
- It makes me so happy to plan your vacation whether it is a luxurious getaway or a budget conscious escape.
- Travel is not easy these days with the lingering effects of the pandemic, airline cancellations, and more, but I am here to help calm the travel chaos. When you book with me:
* I'll make sure you get the best value for your money.
* I'll give you information you need to prepare for your trips.
* I'll help you understand what not to do in addition to the best things to do.
♥ I'll make sure you know the next steps
♥ I'll help you find the extras you need - transportation, strollers, Wheelchairs/ECVs, etc.
♥ I'll help you plan what to do
♥ I'll help you plan a celebration to make your trip even more memorable.
♥ If an emergency arises, or you face travel delays, I will be there to modify your reservation as needed or help get you on your way to your destination.
♥ I'll be available by text or phone from the time you book through the end of your vacation for support.
Disney Destinations are near and dear to my heart. My family has experienced Walt Disney World (100+ visits), Disneyland (10+ visits), Disney Cruise Line (30+ and counting), Aulani, and Adventures By Disney.
♥ I will provide full training on the app and Genie+. And if you book a package with me, I will book all of your dining reservations (yes, I'll get up at 4:45 a.m. for you!).
♥ For Disney Cruise Line Clients, I will help with your activity booking, excursion planning, and online check-in.